Have you been charged with a federal crime? If so, the attorney you choose is important. Federal criminal cases are significantly different from state charges. The federal sentencing guidelines are different from California sentencing guidelines and may require mandatory sentencing or more severe sentences in some cases.
Richard Dudek has helped many clients facing difficult legal challenges to protect their rights. He has defended clients charged with such high-level offenses as murder, rape, drug sales and robbery. He can raise a strong defense on your behalf in a number of ways:
- Review the facts that led to your arrest to discern any constitutional violations committed by law enforcement officials.
- Review the manner in which law enforcement officials gained possession of evidence to discern if they executed an unconstitutional search and seizure that may warrant suppression of evidence.
- Determine if a search warrant used by the police to seize evidence was supported by probable cause.
- Determine if the prosecution has engaged in over-charging to determine if you should have been charged with a lesser offense (which can be used in a motion to dismiss or used to bolster plea negotiations).
- Prepare meticulously for trial and provide a strong defense at trial.
- Negotiate with the prosecution for a favorable plea agreement that will significantly minimize the penalties you may face if convicted of a federal offense.
You can depend on the Law Offices of Richard T. Dudek for the experienced, dedicated and highly skilled representation you need. We are committed to seeking the best possible outcome on your behalf.
Early intervention by a qualified attorney can help direct the course of a federal investigation and prevent an indictment.
Federal crimes are investigated by various agencies such as the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms, Tobacco and Explosives (ATF). Depending on the extent of the crime, investigations can take many months before formal charges are filed.
Since the September 11th attacks on our country, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been cracking down on all types of federal crimes, not simply terrorism. The bureau is taking a more proactive approach, which means not only investigating crimes that have already been allegedly committed, but also investigating potential acts of crime at the federal level. From national security to financially-motivated federal crimes, our firm has the experience and aggression that you need to combat allegations at the federal level.
Richard T. Dudek is an award-winning defense attorney with decades of experience to take on cases that include and are not limited to:
- Bank Fraud
- Antitrust Violations
- Child Pornography
- Drug Trafficking
- Money Laundering
- Tax Evasion
- Wire Fraud
No matter what your situation, do NOT take federal charges lightly. You wouldn’t want to cut costs when faced with life threatening medical decisions, would you? Of course not! You would want the BEST possible doctor available! So, why settle for less than the best when your entire future is at stake?! Call Attorney Richard T. Dudek and let him fight for your LIFE!